Copyright © 2018, Pash Ventures Inc., All Rights Reserved
Pash Ventures Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”), a Delaware corporation with its headquarters in New York, New York, operates the website and the Trapeze mobile application (the “Service”).
1. Information we collect
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Beyond personally identifiable data, we collect additional information directly contributed by you as the user of our Service, in order to improve and expand the Service. This may include venue and event recommendations, as well as information pertaining to specific venues and events such as photos and ratings.
2. How we use information
Pash Ventures Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
4. Disclosure of data
Pash Ventures Inc. may disclose your data associated with your account on our Service to third parties as follows:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Service providers. We may rely on third party providers to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Service, such as sourcing business details and photos. Such service providers will receive only the information that is required to perform their functions, for example your geolocation if you provide it as in your search filters. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Please refer to our Third Party Privacy Policies page to review our service providers’ respective privacy policies.
- Investigations and legal disclosures. We may investigate and disclose Personal Data if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is necessary to:
5. Third party sites and services
6. Your rights
Below, we have outlined some of the tools you have access to, in order to control your personal data:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Pash Ventures Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
7. Data security
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Children’s privacy
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us as set out at the end of this Policy. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Residents of California
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us as set out at the end of this Policy.
11. Contact us
- Tools in the Service. The Service provides certain tools that allow you to access, modify or delete information that you provided through the Service and which is associated with you.
- Device permissions. Mobile operating systems have permission controls, such as access to camera and location services. You can control these options through your device’s settings. Please note that changing these settings may result in lost functionality within the Service.
- Account deletion. You can delete your account within the Service at any time. Upon account deletion, all personally identifiable information associated with your account will be deleted. Non-personally identifiable information may be retained in an anonymized state.
- Uninstall. If you uninstall the app, you can stop the app from collecting all information.
- Reviewing your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal data we maintain about you. To request access to your personal data, please contact us as set out at the end of this Policy.
- Updating your information. If you think the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are not entitled to use it and would like to request rectification, deletion, or objection to our processing of this personal data, please contact us as set out at the end of this Policy.